Tuesday, September 2, 2014
I'll Wait For My Sister
Watching show for an hour is part of their routine. Some of the TV shows that they like to watch includes Dora, Diego, Wonder Pets and Blue's Clues. They normally have a little snack after school, book reading and watching.
Rianne and Mikelle were waiting for the show to start when I heard them fighting and saw Rianne hitting Mikelle. As a rule, Rianne had to be sent upstairs for hitting. She cried yelling that she want to watch. Mikelle was concerned that I will start the show without her sister and she thoughtfully told me that she wanted to wait for her sister.
Rianne eventually was allowed to come down and they watched the show together. They do fight a lot, part of learning social relationships, I'm sure, but they certainly do love each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment